This is the latest area of Lisbon .
The space once occupied by ' Expo 98 ' were not left to abandonment and is now known as the Park of Nations.
Used both day and night , it offers numerous attractions :
- You can opt for a stroll on the promenade along the river or just enjoy the Vasco da Gama Bridge sitting by the river ;
- Visit some of the pavilions that are still open , as the Oceanarium , the Virtual Reality Pavilion, the Pavihão of Knowledge;
- Live concerts in Arena MEO ;
- Ride the cable car ;
- Crossing the road and shop in Centro Comercial Vasco da Gama ;
- Delight in a special meal at some of the best restaurants in town ;
- Or just have a drink in one of the relaxed bars !
As you can see, there are options for everyone.
The park was built under the theme " The Oceans , a heritage for the future " and with the participation of about 142 countries and international organizations . Today it offers visitors a unique experience !